你家酒店是否经常有外国人进出,但是很多员工却不懂英语,无法交流,也不能提供更好的服务?

这里有一套超实用的酒店英语情景对话,包含了入住、点餐、客房、洗衣房以及退房的一整套服务英语对话。帮助您解决燃眉之急!

1. 入住

Reception: Welcome to the ××Inn. How may I help you?

前台:欢迎来到××酒店。能为您做点什么吗?

Guest: I’d like a room, please.

客人:请给我一间房间。

Reception: Would you prefer a single room or a double room?

前台:您是要单人间还是双人间呢?

Guest: A double, please. How much is that?

客人:双人间,价格是多少?

Reception: It’s 230yuan a night. How many nights will you be staying?

前台:230元每晚,您要住几晚呢?

Guest: Just tonight.

客人:就今晚。

Reception: OK. One night comes to 330yuan plus deposit of 100yuan. May I have your ID card or passport?

前台:一晚含税总共230元。可以出示您的身份证明或是护照吗?

Guest: Ok,here you are.

客人:好的,给你。

Reception: Thanks. How would you like to pay for the room?

前台:谢谢。请问您想要如何付款?

Guest: Do you take VISA?

客人:能用VISA卡吗?

Reception: Yes, we do. We take VISA, Allipay, Wechat wallet and cash.

前台:可以的,我们接受visa卡,支付宝,微信钱包和现金。

Guest: Great. I’ll pay with VISA then. What time is checkout?

客人:太棒了,我用VISA付款,请问退房时间是?

Reception: Checkout is at 14 o’clock. Your room number is 423. Is there anything else you would like to know?

前台:14点退房,您的房间号是423。还有其他疑问吗?

Guest: And is there a restaurant?

客人:有餐厅吗?

Reception: There are restaurants on the 2rd floor and there’s a café next to the lobby.

前台:餐厅在2楼,还有一个咖啡厅在大厅旁边。

Guest: Is there a pool here?

客人:有游泳池吗?

Reception:Yes, there is. It’s on the 5nd floor. But you have to bring the towel from your room.

前台:有的,在5楼。但是需要自己带毛巾。

Guest: Great. What time does the restaurant close?

客人:餐厅什么时候关门呢?

Reception: They both close at 10:00 P.M.

前台:餐厅和游泳池都是10点。

Guest: 10 P.M.? Thanks. Oh! And can I get a wake-up call for 6:30 A.M.

客人:下午10点?好的,6:30能够叫醒我吗?

Reception: Sure. No problem. Wake-up call for 7:00 A.M. Enjoy your stay.

前台:好的没问题,7点的叫醒服务。希望您住的愉快!

2. 点餐

Waiter: Good evening, madam and sir. Do you have a reservation?

服务员:晚上好,先生女士,请问你有预订吗?

Guest: Yes, I’m Mr.Johnson.

客人:我是Johnson.

Waiter: This way, please, Mr.Johnson. Here is your table. Is this all right?

服务员:这边请,Johnson.先生。这是你的座位,可以吗?

Guest: Thank you. It’s nice, indeed.

客人:谢谢,非常好。

Waiter: My pleasure. Here’s the menu. (After a while) Are you ready to order now, madam and sir?

服务员:不客气,这是菜单。(一会儿后)你们准备点菜了吗,先生女士?

Guest: No, we are still looking at the menu. You see, this is our first trip to China.Will you recommend us some Chinese dishes?

客人:还没,我们还在看菜单呢。你看,这是我们第一次来中国,你可以给我们推荐一些中国菜吗?

Waiter: How much would you like to spend?

服务员:你大概消费多少钱呢?

Guest: I don’t care about money. I’d like to have some good dishes of Chinese characteristics.

客人:钱不是问题,我想要一些好的有中国特色的菜。

Waiter: Yes, sir. Let me introduce you to some specials. There are Peking duck,Twice-cooked pork,Mapo tofu,and so on.

服务员:好的,先生。让我向您介绍一些特色菜。本店有北京烤鸭、回锅肉以及麻婆豆腐等。

3. 客房

(客房服务=Room Attendant 客人=Guest)

Room Attendant: This is housekeeping, can I help you?

客房服务:这是客房服务中心,有什么可以帮到您吗?

Guest: I forgot my adapter. Can I borrow one?

客人:我忘了带转换插头,能借一个吗?

Room Attendant: Yes, we can lend you a travel adapter. There is a deposit of 10yuan.

客房服务:没问题,我们可以借一个给您,不过您要付10元的押金。

Guest: That’s fine. Also, may I have extra towels?

客人:可以。我可以多要几条毛巾吗?

Room Attendant: Of course. How many would you need?

客房服务:当然可以,要几条呢?

Guest: Two bath towels please. Thank you.

客人:两条浴巾,谢谢。

Room Attendant: You are welcome.

客房服务:不用谢。

4. 洗衣房

(洗衣房接待=Room Attendant 客人=Guest)

Room Attendant : Excuse me. Do you have any laundry? The laundry man is here to collect it.

洗衣房接待:打扰一下,请问您有需要清洗的衣物吗?洗衣房服务员来收衣物了。

Guest: No, not now, thank you.

客人:现在还不需要,谢谢你。

Room Attendant: If you have any, please just leave it in the laundry bag behind the bathroom door. The laundry man comes over to collect it every morning.

洗衣房接待:如果您有需要洗的衣物,请把它们放在浴室后面的洗衣袋了。洗衣房的工作人员每天早上会来取走。

Guest:Thank you.

客人:谢谢你。

Room Attendant: Please tell us or notify in the list whether you need your clothes ironed, washed, dry-cleaned or mended, and also what time you want to get them back.

洗衣房接待:请您告诉我们,或者在洗衣单上标明是否您的衣物需要熨烫、水洗、干洗或者缝补并且说明您什么时候要取回这些衣物。

Guest: I see. What if there is any laundry damage? I wonder if your hotel has a policy on dealing with it.

客人:好的,我明白了。如果衣物损坏怎么办呢?我想知道您们酒店会怎么处理这个问题。

Room Attendant: In such a case,the hotel should certainly pay for it. The indemnity shall not exceed ten times the laundry.

洗衣房接待:如果是这样,酒店让人会赔偿。赔偿不会超过所洗衣物的十倍。

Guest: That sounds quite reasonable. I hope there's no damage at all.

客人:那听起来非常合理。我希望衣物不会出现损坏。

Room Attendant: Don't worry, Ma'am. The Laundry Department has wide experience in their work.

洗衣房接待:不要担心,女士。我们洗衣房工作经验很丰富的。

Guest: All right. Thank you for your information.

客人:那好吧,谢谢你的提醒。

Room Attendant: Not at all.

洗衣房接待:不用谢。

5. 退房

(前台=Reception 客人=Guest)

Reception: Good afternoon. How may I help you?

前台:下午好,请问有什么可以帮到您?

Guest: Can you check me out please?

客人:可以帮我退房吗?

Reception: Sure. What’s your room number and name please?

前台:好的,请问您怎么称呼,您的房间号是多少?

Guest: My room number is 423, and name is Johnson.

客人:我的房间号是423,我叫Johnson。

Reception: Wait a moment, please. Here is your bill. Please check it to see if the account is correct.

前台:请您稍等。这是您的账单,请看看是否正确。

Guest: The total cost is 250yuan. What’s extra 20yuan for?

客人:一共消费了250元,这多出来的20是怎么回事?

Reception: That’s for the international phone call you made in the room.

前台:这是您在房间内拨打国际长途的费用。

Guest: OK. Everything else is fine.

客人:好的,其他的没有问题。

Reception: OK. Here is 80yuan for you, and here is your receipt. Thank you. Have a nice day.

前台:好的,这是剩下的押金,这是您的收据,谢谢您,祝您开心愉快。

Guest: Thank you, you too, bye.

客人:谢谢,你也是,再见。

1.《餐厅英语情景对话 餐饮酒店业实用的英语情景对话,3分钟轻松学会》援引自互联网,旨在传递更多网络信息知识,仅代表作者本人观点,与本网站无关,侵删请联系页脚下方联系方式。

2.《餐厅英语情景对话 餐饮酒店业实用的英语情景对话,3分钟轻松学会》仅供读者参考,本网站未对该内容进行证实,对其原创性、真实性、完整性、及时性不作任何保证。

3.文章转载时请保留本站内容来源地址,https://www.lu-xu.com/jiaoyu/45251.html